Sunday, July 12, 2009

SOMEONE ELSE

John Kelso is a columnist for the Austin American Statesman newspaper. His column this fine Sunday morning announces that he is volunteering for the position of campaign manager for "Someone Else" as governor of Texas.

Sign me on in whatever position can best contribute to the "cause" in order to dee-liver the gov an old fashioned school yard "butt whuppin".

My loyal reader well knows the guerrilla skirmishes the ole ranch hand has waged with the postal "service" of late. The last few weeks, your humble scribe has been pulverized by the war machine known as the Williamson County Tax Appraisal District.

Now, for the record, having been on the gov-mint "tit" for the last 40 years, I am appropriately grateful for the bountiful blessin' of income so provided. Just the same, the "out-go" finances versus the "in-come" pesos is becoming catastrophic.

Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit, but I can't be the only person in our glorious state that feels this dollar vacuum has no end in sight.

All ya'll vote: "Someone Else" can't do no worse...and might do better???? Just a thought.

No comments: