Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thanks to Ms. Eva

Ms. Eva creates a marvelously entertaining blog: http://www.wrestlingwithretirement.com/

It is light hearted...entertaining...and "irreverent" to the point of "giggle"!

A recent jewel concerned TGIF ("Thank God it is Friday") and the totally irrelevant perspective of that phrase for retired folk?

The ole fat ranch hand and his child bride have multiple conversations bout....what day is this???....what day of the month??...hell...what month is this??

Such awesome bliss...To not care what "time" has to offer....To just enjoy the day...Whatever "day" it is???...is double OK!

Thank you Ms. Eva for reminding an ole retiree bout the "good" stuff of not fighting the "job" sh*t ever day....!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so welcome!! I didn't know you'd been stopping by! Say Howdy next time, why don't you...stop and have a cup of coffee!

glnroz said...

"The Boss" and I have those conversations(what day is this). she is the one who is retired...she says I can't ...I might go crazy if I didnt have the crazy job sh*t to deal with lol.. I dont know,, hummm,,,,I might try it..(retirement)