Sunday, June 1, 2008

ROLLIN' BLUBBER

Here we go world.

On January 2, 2008, I publicly bared my soul by proclaiming that I had hit the all time high of 198 pounds of rollin' blubber. I regret to say that I looked like three pounds of ugly in a two pound sack.

I been steady fighting it with diet, exercise, and a few backslides along the way?

For the record: I am now a rock steady 186 (TWELVE POUNDS DOWN) and in a regular routine of sensible eating (although I treat myself now and again). As an example, I have developed a craving for lowfat frozen yogurt a couple times per week.

Also, the bride and I try to walk every day after work (without getting a heat stroke) for relaxation and exercise.

I am now focused on having the magical 170's in my life again (179?)

Now if I can just find me a pair of suspenders to hold up my pants, I'll be walkin' in high cotton.

No comments: