Friday, September 26, 2008

The Truth

I love my wife's baby sister.

She is purty, true blue, dedicated to family, an awesome mom, SMART, and one of my best friends ever.

Did I mention that she speaks the truth with every word that comes out of her mouth? If you ask her a question, get ready. Good, bad, or indifferent: truth.

Thing is, that is one of the things I most admire about her. No window dressing, no smoke blowing, just tell it like it is.

I have only known one other person like that in my life. If a woman wasn't no beauty queen, my Dad would tell her (unasked) that her face would make a freight train take a dirt road.

Anyway, the point of this is that Lil Bit told me recently that on occasion I obviously run out of something blogalicious and resort to a story from "30 years ago" to grace the Ranch Hand editorials.

This would be my public confession that yet again, M-Mc has done tole tha "TRUTH"!

No comments: