Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Exact Science

There was a time when I would watch Dad stir around a bit and not be able to figger out what he was trying to accomplish. I would eventually ask his aim and he would say he was just "piddlin".

Took me a while to learn the soothing, pharmacological balm of "piddlin", but I think I finally got it down to an exact science?

I went to my barn this morn, spent about four hours motivatin', and didn't accomplish spit. Thing is, I was relaxed, focused on my task (nuthin'), and generally walked away with a sense of peace.

OK, I "arranged" my auto mechanic tools in their respective drawers, hung up some "stuff" on hooks on the walls, and sipped my beverage of choice while standing back and cogitating the source of metaphysical nectar (vegged).

I'm thinking a post graduate degree in PIDDLIN might be a worthwhile endeavor at this point in my storied life?

Just wonderin' out loud?

No comments: