Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stretch Marks

God is great,
Beer is good,
People are crazy
(Billy Cunningham)

I'm not sure if my sense of humor is getting more warped by the day or if people are getting goofier by the minute?

My mom-law will not have moles removed because she says her "roots are too deep"?

Our president decided (without asking me) that the American taxpayer would purchase 60% of General Motors in order to "help" the economy? How the hell does this help my "economy"?

The World Health Organization has declared swine flu a "pandemic" due to being reported around the globe. At the same time the medicos declare that it is "mild" in form and does not routinely require medical attention. Why are we panicking?

Of course, all you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of people, but damn? I finally got to "greener" pastures and now my old fat ass has to climb over a mountain of idiots every day?

Now I know that life ain't fair (or men would have stretch marks), but whatever hits the fan will be eventually be evenly distributed over the landscape.

Accordingly, here's to God, cold beer, and the proliferation of nut jobs that will forever inspire blogs.

No comments: