Friday, August 1, 2008

BUICKS

The "american dream" ain't built on paunchy adipose corpulence.

Yeah, I know, fat people are harder to kidnap, but none of us want that furniture disease where our chest falls in our drawers?

Toward that end, the ole fat boy been steady wheedlin" blubbery lard suet from his diet since the New Year dawned. This humble blog has chronicled my chrysalis transformation from having a butt like a forty dollar mule to a reedy attenuation of my former self.

OK, that last part is pure BS, but the bottom line in that this morning my ever truthful electronic load analyzer (bathroom scale) proclaimed that I have once again achieved the magical mystical realm of the ONE SEVENTIES!

179 and counting down to 175!

Stay tuned for more exciting chapters in the never ending saga as the ranch hand steers his rearend away from looking like two Buicks fighting for a parking place.

No comments: